Tuesday, May 8, 2012 in , , ,

Fashion Art #1

Hello bloggy-hearts, finally I'm back!! It seems like 10 years ago since my last posted ;) wihihi I'm drama. Okey for today I earn information and data for my new project and totally get inspired with hm...online shop editing and um...fashion magazine that can mix and match outfits from some photos become one outfits and it's challenged me to make stuff like this too. So I collects some tops, bottoms, bags, shoes and accessories from many sources and then I combined become more outfits, wanna see my amateur fashion art? Okey I posting in my blog and hopefully I'd get some fabulous comments from fashionistas out there and some suggestions to improve my art ^^

1. For the very first time I got inspired with this outfits.  I called this: SIMPLY CITY. Simple outfits with best combinations. I love it.



2. I usually use casual for my some creations, and for my second art, I called: Sunny Day Outfits. Actually I used those blue vintage skirt twice, because I'm a huge fan of vintage stuff.


3. And for my third, I've got this idea from my routine activities: go to campus! The most problem that student's collage have is: 'which one outfit that I must wear today? ' Because there's no uniform and absolutely we must pick smarter to wear the same outfits for the whole weeks. And I called: Campus Life

4. And for my (temporary) last art is......tadaaaa I got inspired from my imagination about beach, homey outfits, casual but absolutely have calm colors. And finally I did this! I called: Brightenin' Your Day ^^

I enjoy doing this, I really want to increase my creativity more than this, so...I love get some suggests from you about my taste of fashion, my art, and so on. So...I'm waiting for your comments and maybe appreciate ^^ hihi. Love ya!

Leave a Reply

If You like this post, gimme some fabulous words. If you aren't like this post, LEAVE IT! Thanks :)