Tuesday, June 19, 2012 in , ,

Fashion Diary #2

Hello bloggy and fashionistas around the world! I'm baaaaaack!!! Sounds excited yaa hihi. I'm back with my new fashion diary after long long time ago I posted stuff like that, but now I want to posts 2 diary which is hopefully inspired you how to wear adorable outfits.

1. Picnic Outfits

I combined simply stripe shirt with lil' bit vintage blue skirt and shocking with pink stuffs which is like belt and wedges from Topshop, and calming down with square scraf and cute bag ^^ I guess even you in picnic with your boyfriend or folks or familiy you must looks simple but when people look at you, they looks your top to toe.

2.Orange Squash
When people see the title at the first they always thinking about fresh orange and heal your thirsty. Yap! I actually want to fashionistas thinking about wear something eye catchy in a bright day but still adorable. I combined stuffs from Topshop, Amelie wedges from Up , bag from satchel and unknown brand for belt.

Well, hopefully you get inspired from this post and don't feel bother me to ask anything about matching stuff like this. I love to share ^^

Leave a Reply

If You like this post, gimme some fabulous words. If you aren't like this post, LEAVE IT! Thanks :)