Wednesday, December 19, 2012 in ,

R!!!!

Today...
I'm waiting, waiting for the real someone and make my day, yeaaah I'm waiting my lovey tummy Rendy waking up. Waking him up are the hard thing to do! You maybe need 4-5 hours tend your phone in your ear. Ok lets forget it about those freakin' my R's bad habit.
You know bloggy I just did the day we called 'Sidang PI' woow so fever nervous and feeling grumpy, freezy lips, coldy hands and fortunately I have someone who makes my mind and mood feels clearly in a quick way, absolutely my R. I love him so much...yeah we actually talk heart to heart bloggy, so much story to told, but sometimes people only know final action than what we've been going through. So here it is...I falling in love with my R everyday even we almost have a sweet, cute, freakin' fight in 24/7 !
Okeey maybe some of you have a question, what are you doing after did Sidang PI?
well now I'm in waiting for graduation day!!! One of the most my big day, and its gonna be my double big day because my R too! And our family....well unofficially MEET!!! What a day! I can't wait for graduation day.
Wish us maturely, wisely and with heart-fully through all days together, forever.

Leave a Reply

If You like this post, gimme some fabulous words. If you aren't like this post, LEAVE IT! Thanks :)